Our solar water heater solutions are designed to provide money-saving, energy efficient, comfortable and easy to control systems and come in a range of capacity & sizes for your home. Integrating advanced technologies such as heat pump, high efficient solar collectors and backup coil provides you with perfect comfort with zero carbon emissions.
Tapping Energy from Sun and Air
Combining Solar collectors with a Heat pump can provide significant efficiency and performance benefits and is the best way to ensure that SWH and HP work in harmony. A major advantage of using integrated solution is the opportunity to use renewable as SWH and low carbon technologies as heat pump, fully integrated for optimum performance.
Integrated heating systems absorb natural energy from the sun and outside air, thus consuming less energy compared to conventional heating systems.
Energy savings heating systems helps to reduce heating bills through high efficiency systems up to 300 percent more efficient than traditional conventional heating systems.
ANNUAL HEATING EXPENSES
- Low operating cost – saving 80% of an electric heater, 25% of solar water heater.
- High energy efficiency – high coefficient of performance.
- Continuous hot water supply – Uninterrupted operation during night time or rainy days or coldly days (24X7).
- Reliable and durable – Can last for years with little or no maintenance.
Heating performance without trouble in cold weather, Possible to get stable hot water discharge of max 80 deg C at low temperature.
Heat pumps are highly energy efficient as most of the energy for heating comes from the external environment, and only a fraction comes from electricity.
In Heat pump, 1kW electricity consumed the heat transferred will be 3kW. The amount of electrical energy needed to heat water is greatly reduced compared to a conventional water heater in which, for 1kW electricity consumed the heat transferred is only 1kW. Thus in the heat pump, the coefficient of performance (ratio of output power to input power) is high.
- plit type system for flexible
- Rugged and reliable rotary compressor
- High energy efficiency -COP of 4
- Stainless steel 304 grade tank for water storage to withstand corrosion
- Utilizes as low as 0.9 KW input ,delivers heat output up to 3.71KW
- High rated pressure of bars
The collectors use the energy from the sun to heat water combined with storage tank and heat pump to provide continuous hot water, the robust fiberglass collector offers outstanding durability and a superb price-performance ratio.
- Excellent value & optimal performance using high selective absorbers coating
- Screwless & absorber theft-proof design, lightweight & robust design with high aesthetics
- Unique clamp set design for faster installation without use of drill machine